River Region United Way has many opportunities for volunteers to serve in a variety of roles. If you are interested in any of the following highlighted opportunities, please email RRUW@RiverRegionUnitedWay.org for more information.
Community Impact Council
• Identifies community needs and opportunities and advises affiliate agencies on where to invest RRUW’s resources to derive the most positive impact in our area
• Serve as a Loaned Executive during the fall campaign; network and assist with fundraising efforts of RRUW
• Reviews agency requests for funding and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors
Marketing & Communications
• Advises the Board of Directors on marketing and public relations matters, and maximizes opportunities to share RRUW’s message with the community
• Assists with general clerical duties, including answering the phone, copy/fax materials, filing, etc.
• Assists RRUW staff in planning and executing various special events, such as the Recognition & Results event, Annual Meeting and United Way Day of Action.